Pääotsikon kuva

Pääotsikon kuva
Mun INSTAGRAM sannialeksandradesign, sieltä näet kuvia, joita lisään lähes päivittäin!! Syksy tuo tullessaan uusia tuulia... kenties myös uuden ammatin... innostuksella odotan ja unelmoin tietenkin ; )

torstai 15. joulukuuta 2016

Kesä kohtaa talven (lue joulun)







Summer meets winter (read Christmas)
It wasn´t easy to move my daughter´s room 
to Christmas wonderland
so I forgot it totally. 
As you can see, 
there is on the room that big tree and flowers 
and she many pastel colored things. 
And the curtains I made on this fall. 
She wanted turquoise color on her room. 
I found last year, 
when we went to Stockholm, 
from Åhlens that Christmas fabric, 
which has pastel colors. 
I made two pillow cases to her. 
We have rules,
that children cleans their own room,
if they mess it up.
So I didn´t clean the extra things away.

 Pitäköön lapset huoneensa  sellaisena 
kuin haluavat myös jouluna...
Sanni Aleksandra





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti